Sunday, November 13, 2011

What is exactly BME?

      This is the very question I had to answer myself  and in order to fully acknowledge it as the path I want to take and the Career I want take part in.  In fact, this very research is done as a passion and a way for me to further understand BME.
        Simply, BME is the application of implementing medical and health science knowledge into technology an engineering in order to acees new ways technology can benefit the human health. Biomedical engineering combines the mathematical critical thinking as well as the computational and engineering skills to improve health care, monitoring and diagnoses of illneses and diseases.
      Through the several upcoming posts, one will be able to have a vivd knowledge and understanding of what exactly BME consists of, skills and further information.         

No comments:

Post a Comment